Hello World

Name: Sterling Ivey
Age: 24
Rating: Awesome

(Yes, I love Scott Pilgrim)

Welcome to The 8-Bit Generation. This is a blog/website/podcast/whatever else we decide to add that deals with our true love, VIDEO GAMES! Like my buddy Steve stated previously, this is a blog that is done in our spare time but is straight from the heart. We will try and produce a bi-weekly podcast and update that site a few times a week. We have a huge library of games that we would like to talk about, some current, some retro but this is just a little project that one day we hope can bloom into something greater. It's honestly fun to do this for the love of it than for notoriety.

I think one of the biggest benefits to come from taking on a project like this is our personal growth and hopefully I will become a better writer or at least learn some skills in managing blogs and videos. I am not an English major and it may show at times, but I have been taking classes and reading up on how to improve but enough with the boring stuff...

I own every current system except a high powered PC. I spend most of my multi-player time on XBOX and my more single player session on PS3. The Wii collects dust but gets it time to shine whenever a new Mario game or something comes along. DS and PSP also come and go. I used to favor the old Japanese RPGs but lately, they have been rather stale and I got bit by the FPS shooter bug. I still like good old action and adventure games and everything in between. I guess I am somewhat an all around gamer.

Well anyways I hope you like what we can bring you, so sit back and enjoy The 8bit experience.

Comments